909/951 Area Code Split
Effective July 17th, 2004, the existing area code, 909, will be divided into two separate area codes - 909 and 951.
Lewis Technology Inc. and Professional Communications Network have developed an application to update your Microsoft® Outlook® contact lists. Due to the complexity of the area code split, and the fact that not all 909 phone numbers are being changed, this utility will update only the phone numbers with a prefix that is designated to change.
This application will run on Microsoft Windows 98 and later versions running Microsoft Outlook versions 2000-2003
- Click this link to download the executable from our server (52KB)
- When the file download dialog appears, select "Open" or "Run this file from its current location" (You can also save the file to your hard drive, but you will only need to run it once)
- Click the "Run Now" button to update your Outlook file
- When the process is complete, a message will appear telling you how many contacts were modified
- That's it! You are done, and you do not need to run the application again.